Is your little Strider rider getting taller? Strider's Extra-Long Seatpost w/Saddle extends your child's Strider Bike (sold separately) saddle height another three inches to a maximum of 19 inches off the ground. Recommended for children over four years old, it easily replaces the standard seatpost and saddle.
$164.00 - $179.99
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
$274.99 - $275.00
On every trail, whether littered with technical descents, grinding climbs, or smooth rolling sections, Specialized's Command Post BlackLite lets you attack. It controls your seat height with the flick of a handlebar-mounted lever so you can maintain your flow at all times. There are three positions to choose from: up for climbing; down for jumping and steep descents; and a middle height when you need to pedal, but you want extra maneuverability too. The seatpost is sealed for reliability, and is controlled by a standard derailleur cable.
TruVativ's 6061-aluminum post lives up to the Hussefelt name, which promises performance, value and the ability to handle what the terrain dishes out. Specifically designed for the rigors of DH and freeride, it’s dependable, super-adjustable, and aggressively styled with bold graphics to match your ride.
Strong, yet light as a whisper, Zipp's Service Course SL is everything you could want in a seatpost. It's forged out of a single piece of tough 7075 aluminum, yet weighs just 220 grams. A low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails, giving you more room to optimize your position. The clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
Seatposts can be an overlooked part of the bike, but at Whisky Parts Co., everything gets the same attention to detail so your ride never suffers. Their seatposts are made from the highest quality carbon, ensuring they are durable, lightweight, and comfortable. Whether you’re remounting during a cross race or abusing them on the trail, you'll be glad you have the No.7. - Carbon shaft absorbs trail chatter - UD carbon shaft, forged aluminum head
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
Easton's EC70 Zero Seatpost provides the low weight, strength and durability you're looking for. It utilizes vibration-damping carbon for a smooth, buzz-free ride, while Easton's Relief Area Design enhances strength without adding excess material. And, the EC70 features an easy-to-use, micro-adjustable two-bolt clamp to help you find your perfect position.
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 Offset seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
Easton's EA50 Seatpost is rugged, reliable and perfect for all your cycling adventures. It's made from 2014-aluminum with Easton's TaperWall technology that controls the post's internal thickness, adding material where you need it and none where you don't. It provides excellent strength and durability while keeping the weight low. Plus, the EA50 boasts an easy-to-use 2-bolt clamp for secure seat adjustments.
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Seatpost is constructed with a 1-piece 3D-forged 7050 aluminum tube to be light and strong. The sturdy dual-bolt head provides loads of adjustability so you can fine tune your saddle position.
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
- Nice looking seatpost is built to the highest standards for function and ease of use - Head and shaft are made from a special high strength 2024 aluminum alloy - Two bolt head offers roughly 15 degrees of tilt adjustment - 26mm clamp setback. 320g - Made in the USA
Zipp's Service Course Seatpost is stiff, light, has excellent gripping power, and the low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails. The shaft and head are 3D forged from a single piece of light, tough 7075 aluminum, and the clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
Easton's EC90 Seatpost is super light and amazingly strong. It's crafted from Easton's high-tech carbon for maximum stiffness and a premium ride. Plus, it even features carbon clamping pieces for the ultimate in lightness, while Easton's Relief-Area Design (RAD) enhances strength where the frame clamps the post.
Easton's EC90 Seatpost is super light and amazingly strong. It's crafted from Easton's high-tech carbon for maximum stiffness and a premium ride. Plus, it even features carbon clamping pieces for the ultimate in lightness, while Easton's RAD and TaperWall technology distributes stress along the length of the post so it's insanely strong as well.
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
$143.00 - $144.00
TruVativ's carbon Noir T30 Seatpost is perfect for any XC rig. The Noir T30 Seatpost uses filament-wound tubes with a unidirectional carbon finish and all-new graphics. It’s light, it’s tough, and it can stand up to the abuses of XC riding and racing without looking worse for wear. Strategically positioned reinforcements add strength and keep the weight in check—just 235g and a dual bolt head design and titanium hardware keeps everything secure.
- Intended for cross country, all-mountain, enduro and downhill use - Patented I-Beam Micro System- single bolt head with precise fore, aft and angle adjustment - The shaft is manufactured with a leading edge composite material allowing high strength at an impressively low weight. The engineered carbon layup tube offers outstanding fatigue & - Head is made of cold-forged AL -6061; clamps are AL-2014 - Easy-access 5mm bolt for quick and simple saddle adjustments - 190 grams
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
Ionic is a seatpost design featuring the sophisticated and robust, 3T–exclusive DiffLock seat clamp. Ionic–25 places the seat clamp assembly 25mm behind the seatpost’s centerline. This gives athletes the option of a more rearward position on today’s shorter framesets. The splined alloy DiffLock coupling is a highly accurate method of setting saddle angle, needing only lightweight clamping by side-mounted bolts. It is especially useful for fine adjustment of saddle setback, which can be done without impacting saddle angle. The Ionic–25 Ltd is a monocoque in high-modulus carbon fiber, finished in UD Gloss Black. - Monocoque high modulus carbon-fiber seatpost - Alloy Difflock seat clamp fits only saddles with 7mm round-section rails
Profile Design's 1/TwentyFive seatpost is the choice when you need the most aggressive position possible. 25mm setback rails ensure that your fit is totally dialed before your next ride. The 2-bolt head enables micro-adjustments to your position and eases installation. The clamps evenly distribute pressure, reducing stress on carbon saddle rails.
$89.99 - $92.99
FSA's Afterburner is a tough, lightweight seatpost that works great on road and mountain bikes. Its 1-piece 3D-forged aluminum construction makes it strong and stable while remaining light. And, it's super easy to adjust thanks to the convenient 2-bolt clamp.
$26.99 - $27.99
WeThePeople's Team Pivotal seatpost is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and it's 200mm long for plenty of adjustability.
$35.99 - $57.99
WeThePeople's Socket Pivotal seat post is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and comes in the perfect color and size to match your bike. Plus, there's a 17mm socket head built into the bottom of the post for park-side adjustments to your wheels.
3T's ultra-light carbon Stylus road seatpost is a fresh take on the standard 2-bolt post. The transition from the pillar to the saddle clamp assembly is a finned, rearward swoosh suggestive in shape of the classic one-bolt posts of yore. But the clamp bolts are deployed to either side of the saddle-support cradle, conferring greater stability and easier adjustment. Stylus–0 models place the seat clamp assembly in line with the seatpost for zero setback for a forward position on the bike.
3T's Stylus is a fresh take on the 2-bolt aluminum seatpost. The transition from the pillar to the saddle clamp assembly is a finned, rearward swoosh suggestive in shape of the classic one-bolt posts of yore. But the clamp bolts are deployed to either side of the saddle-support cradle, conferring greater stability and easier adjustment. The Stylus 25 places the seat clamp assembly with 25mm of setback for a rearward position on the bike.
- Alloy mast with micro clamp aluminum head - One bolt adjusts tilt and fore-aft saddle position (no-offset clamp) - I-Beam single rail clamp post specific to I-Beam saddles
Page 1 of 3 Next page