Specialized's Roller is an aggressive tire built for super-fun riding. Its knobby tread offers confident handling in a wide variety of terrain, while the large casing provides a smooth, stable ride. Plus, it features stiffened sidewalls and Specialized's Flak Jacket technology for excellent flat…
The Maxxis DTH stands for "drop the hammer." This lightweight race tire was originally designed for the 2008 Olympics. The DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other BMX tire, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners well on hard-packed tracks and it rolls fast on…
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
Specialized's Rhythm Lite features a tightly packed center tread for low rolling resistance and larger shoulder knobs for outstanding cornering grip.
When your ride varies from skate parks to city streets and ends with a session at the trails, Specialized's Rhythm Lite is the tire of choice. A fast-rolling center section keeps things moving, while slightly larger and deeper shoulder knobs provide great traction in the dirt.
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.125
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity
Built for the recumbent trike rider, Schwalbe's Tryker provides minimal rolling resistance and is light, fast and durable.
Love sessioning the street, but also have an affection for ripping the dirt jumps? Then Maxxis' Holy Roller is your tire. The inverted tread design hooks up equally well on the pavement and on the dirt. And, the single-ply casing keeps the weight down for easy pedaling.
The Maxxis DTH stands for "drop the hammer." This lightweight race tire was originally designed for the 2008 Olympics. The DTH is super-light to accelerate like no other tire, yet holds up to the abuse you dish out. The dual-compound tread corners well on hard-packed tracks and it rolls fast on the…
Have confidence in your tires with Maxxis' Ringworm. The tread wraps all the way around from bead to bead for awesome traction at any lean angle. Plus, the high-pressure rating makes it super-durable no matter how big you go.
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple tire. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread.
Michelin's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts Michelin's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
The Serfas Tracker BMX tire features a grippy, inverted tread design and is made from a long-wearing rubber compound for great durability.
WeThePeople's Grippin tire is an excellent all-around tire. With a semi-tread design and a durable, grippy rubber compound, this tire can rail dirt berms and vert ramps alike.
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
• Durable street/park tire with deep, narrow grooves for traction
• Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 22 x 1.75
• Entry-level BMX/MTB tire with deep knob pattern for traction • Wire bead • 16 x 2.125
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs • Size: 24 x 2.125
• Cruiser tire with large air volume for shock absorption • Wire bead
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 2.125
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 16 x 1.75
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
Mike Aitken's popular signature tires for street and dirt. Ideal for use at high speeds. - 20 × 2.25, and 20 x 2.45 Dual ply casing